Our Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) gives us the opportunity to hear directly from patients and family members about the care they have received.
Goals of Our Patient and Family Advisory Council
PFAC is an active partnership of health care providers and patients with the goals to:
- Strengthen communication and collaboration among patients, families, caregivers and
- Promote patient/family advocacy and involvement
- Propose and participate in hospital programs, services and policies
Role of PFAC
Our PFAC members are patients and family members, along with hospital staff. Our community PFAC members play an important role by participating in various hospital activities including:
- Sitting on hospital committees
- Making recommendations for improvement
- Participating in educational sessions for clinical and nonclinical staff
- Providing feedback on services received and suggesting new services
How You Can Join PFAC
Contact Janice Kucewicz, RN, MPA, executive vice president and chief of hospital operations, at 413-284-5249.